photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Keep it Simple Sunday

Today's tip: Keep cards simple by using straight cuts.....keep the Cuttlebug and Nestibilities in the draw! This card took me literally minutes to make! Once I chose a patterned paper for the background it was a simple task of cutting and layering my cardstock. My Odd Bird Planet images were stamped on Stampin' Up! Saraha Sand cardstock vs. white. And how about that sentiment? Cracks me up every time...an owl dressed as a pirate on a cupcake...Fabulous! A quick piece of ribbon, chipboard star, and tiny button finished up the card. I should also mention that this layout is based on the OBP June sketch, found in the monthly newsletter. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally cute!! Great colors! :)

Godelieve said...

It's a lovely card Kim!!

Thanh Vo said...

Great at keepin it simple Kim.

Allison Rankin said...

So cute...love that ribbon (it looks like felt). And you stamped on kraft...my fav!