photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Holidays

I just posted a note on a forum that I coudn't believe Christmas was only six months away...egads, the time goes by quickly, doesn't it?  So I thought I'd share a CAS Christmas card, featuring stamps by PSA Essentials.

I created this card by stamping with various holiday images on to a piece of cardstock that matched my card base.  I used the same color ink (as the cardstock), which creates a nice watermark look on the paper.  Then I just punched out a scalloped circle and plain circle as a base for my tiny Happy Holidays envelope.  I popped up the piece of stamped cardstock with foam tape so it's not laying flat against the card base.  Three little rhinestones finished off today's card!

Enjoy and try not to think about Christmas yet...

1 comment: