photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, June 29, 2012

Boys R the Best

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page created with PSA Essentials stamps (and a whole lotta other goodies!)  I created this page for my husband for Father's Day and will frame it in a black 12x12 frame for display on his office wall.  These photos of our two sweet boys are from a few years ago but I love the sky in the photo, the water in the background, the unsure look on our youngest son's face (he was terrified of the waves), and the joy on the face of our oldest.  He adores the water!  We live pretty close to the beach so we routinely head down around dinner time, when it's cooler and no longer crowded.  It's a great time for us and the kids!
Here's a close up shot of the PSA stamps...Surf's Up!  It's perfect for beach photos and I adore the little surfboard image.  I paired their stamps with a few rhinestones and stickers/die cuts from Bo Bunny.  The kraft tag is from Maya Road.  And check out that great glimmer on the bottom of the page...I created that by first cutting out the star shapes, from the Sweet 'n Sassy Star Die Cut Set, from a piece of kraft cardstock.  I then used the cut stars as a mask and spritzed gold Perfect Pearls all over the page.  Then I used the stars, now glimmering with gold, in various places on the page.
With the negative space from the stars?  I filled those with a variety of papers from a Bo Bunny paper pack.  Love this technique!  It's one that I saw in a recent CARDS magazine.  Fun stuff!  The other elements of the page simply included a few paper banners and stickers.  Feel free to click on any of the photos to increase the photo size.  And be sure to check out all that PSA Essentials has to offer!


1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fun page Kim. Love the colors and those stars... the misting looks great!