photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Moments


Hey guess what?  I had the opportunity to stamp last night...just for fun!  And for today's sketch challenge, hosted by Sweet 'n Sassy's very own Taylor!  It's been far too long since I've had the time to participate in a SCS challenge and I was excited to have time last night. 

Today's sketch is a fabulous one!  Isn't it different, loved it and thought it provided me with a graet opportunity to use some of my new pretty paper from Authentique (oh how I love Authentique!)  I also love this butterfly from the Sweet 'n Sassy set, Everyday Miracles.  This is seriously one of my favorite butterfly stamps of all time!  I simply stamped this beauty on cardstock, colored it with Copics, added a tiny bit of glitter, and popped it up with foam tape.  The sentiment was stamped on cardstock and I added a few felt flowers that I've had in my stash for more years than I can remember!  The twine on the top of the card is from The Twinery (love their stuff too!)

Enjoy today's card and be sure to check out the sketch challenge and play along!

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Kim. Love that you turned the sketch. The butterfly is grogeous... and the felt flowers look really great!

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

This is beautiful work. beautiful colors and composition. like it.
Lovely greet
marja