Monday, September 12, 2011

Sweet 'n Sassy Sneak Peek

Yippee! It's sneak peek time again! I love when we get an opportunity to share some of the soon-to-be-released Sweet 'n Sassy stamp sets with you! And you're going to love this month's sets, they're beau-ti-ful!!

Today's card features the Christmas Joy stamp set - love it! Such a pretty cardinal image and wonderful sentiments. I opted to watercolor my cardinal and in doing so realized that I miss watercoloring! I used to watercolor frequently before Copics hit the market. For this card I pushed dye ink onto the lid of my stamp pad and used a water-filled pen to pick up the ink. The paper on my card is from last year's stash...I think it's from Basic Grey, it's a stunning pattern. Love the addition of the black and gold dew drops.

Want to see more? Check out the entire DT peeks at the Sweet 'n Sassy blog!

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Kathi said...

Absolutely beautiful. The shadows really make the cardinal seem dimensional.

Sandy said...

So very beautiful!!! I love how you even have the soft gray around the image. Fabulous!

maryr917 said...

this is a beautiful card kim-love the cardinal stamp set-one of my fave birds-we enjoy them year round at our bird feeders

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Kim. The coloring is fabulous and I love the pretty papers. :o)

Neva said...

WOW Kim this is gorgoeus, fabulous dp choice

Bridget said...

So beautiful, Kim, what a great mix of color and dp!

Carol E said...

Just beautiful love the card, thanks for creating and sharing it.

Cathymac said...

Gorgeous, Kim! Love the stunning papers, the beautifully water colored cardinal, and the pearls! Fabulous!