photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Saturday, September 10, 2011

News!

Hey guess what? I've been asked to be on another design team! And I'm super-duper excited about this one...It's Say it with Letters! Say it with Letters creates custom wood cut outs of letters and shapes. I'm so excited about the opportunity to create with their product!

And to wet your appetite...here's a little sneak peek of my first project, which I'll share next week!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Congratulations Kim!! Didn't we use one of their products at the very first Stamping Around? I think Julie did it. Will be anxious to see what you create with their products.

Kathi said...

Congrats on your new gig.

I know that you'll be a valuable asset to their team.

Enjoy it!