photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Nutty for You

I'm nutty for Paper Smooches stamps!! Seriously, are these not the most precious images that you've ever seen? I love Kim's plump images and amazing fonts. I sat down at my craft table on Saturday afternoon and banged out not one, not two, but four Paper Smooches cards!! Yippee!

And I'll be demonstrating how to create these cards at my Wholly Scrap! card class next month, on October 8! Image is colored with Copics, designer paper is from someone whose name I can't remembere...LOL!, the seam binding is from The Cat's Pajamas (note that it wasn't brown...I used Copics to color a cream seam binding...fun!), and those tiny pearls are from my new favorite product, Perfect Pearls.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, love the colors, thanks for sharing.

deb said...

Aww.. I love this card! Love that beaded pin!