photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Joy, Peace, Love

It kind of pains me to consider that Christmas is just a few short months away but I suppose I must face the facts sooner or later...The best way to ease into the coming holidays? Create Christmas cards!

Today I'm sharing a card created with PSA Essentials stamps. This is a combination of stamps; a snowflake set, words from a Christmas set, and holly leaves from yet another set! I used a bunch of stamps to create the background and then heat embossed the images with gold embossing powder. I then stamped the holly leaves on scrap paper, colored them with Copics, and cut them out to attached to my punched circle with foam tape. I added some red Stickles to the berries 'cause every card is better with a little bling! A piece of satin ribbon finished off my card!

Be sure to check out the PSA Essentials web site to see all of their fabulous designs!

And I need to mention that PSA is holding a Holiday Card Sweepstakes on their Facebook page. PSA is giving away 5 Personalized Peel & Stick stamps and will also give each winner 1 Peel & Stick pack, 1 ink, the personalized stamp, and free shipping in US or Canada, $75 value. WooHoo! The sweepstakes started on 9/15 and ends on 10/15 so hop on over to the PSA Facebook page and sign up to win!

Enjoy!

No comments: