photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Digi Day and Tiffany Doodles Winner

Wow!! The Sweet 'n Sassy and Tiffany Doodles blog hops were amazing!! Thank you to everyone for their sweet comments and for visiting. Fun stuff!! Wondering who won that beautiful Dogwood Branch image from Tiffany Doodles? I won't make you wait any longer...the winner is... vera rhuhay who said... Love them Both! The donut with the mouse are so cute and the dogwood are so gorgeous! Vera, please contact me at ksdm@comcast.net with your email address and I'll get the image out to you asap! And now...news about today's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Day over at Scrapbook News & Review and Paper Craft Planet. Visit either of those sites and participate in the challenge to receive a free digi and to be entered into a drawing for even more free product! Today's challenge was to use flowers in your card. Well nothing makes me happier than floral images and patterns so my biggest challenge was picking an image from my large floral-themed collection! I decided to go with this adorable Pick-A-Boo Sophie image. Isn't she cute! I colored Sophie with Copics and used this fun Basic Grey paper line in the background. Notice the fun little scalllops? Guess what they're from...a paper bag! I was having a hard time finding just the right color for the scallops and eyed a bag full of stamping goodies on my floor...humm...the color of that bag is perfect! After I punched two rows of scallops, I curled up the edges a bit for a little dimension. And how about that fab ribbon? From a new American Crafts line...love it...It's soft and fuzzy! Be sure to head over to the SNR or PCP sites to check out the challenges! Enjoy and congratulations to Vera!

1 comment:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

OMG.....it's me!!!!
Thank you so much,Kim!
Love your card too! So cute!