photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Keep it Simple Sunday

How about another Waltzingmouse card? This is a copy of a card I made awhile ago for another KISS post, only this time I used the heart and love sentiment from the Sewing Box Hugs set. To create the heart, I stamped the image twice on cream cardstock that I colored pink with Distress Inks. I then ran the smaller heart through my Big Shot using the swiss dot embossing folder. The hearts were popped up with foam tape and a wee button was added to the middle. Just needed a few scraps of paper to run underneath the heart and dress things up a bit. I stamped a swirl image from a Tim Holtz set on the brown cardstock and the pink stripe was just an extra strip for some designer paper. Easy peasy! Enjoy!!

No comments: