photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, April 2, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch Challenge

Just a quick post today...Too much to do today!! I've had this darling Sweet 'n Sassy image and sentiment sitting on my desk for weeks...just waiting for the right card and this week's Card Patterns sketch was a perfect fit! I paired my sweet pie image (found here) with some brand new Jillibean Soup paper, purchased at Wholly Scrap. I also added a few buttons and ribbon from Papertreyink. That's it for today folks - enjoy your weekend!!! PS - I had someone leave a comment on yesterday's post asking about the stamps that I used..Sorry for not sharing Sarosa!! Yesterday's tree image was from Impression Obsession, a set I purchased at Wholly Scrap. The moon was created using a 1 1/4" punch, which was set on the paper before I sponged ink over the entire piece. The scripture text was simply printed out on my laser printer and attached. Let me know if you have any other questions!!

5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

That is just one homey creation! I love it! And I want that paper (x 1000)!

Micki said...

oh that looks very very yummy. sigh, I have that one on my desk to be colored too...... never enough time is there?! Love the card :-)

Hugs

Unknown said...

Totally cute! I'm glad I got me some of that yummy paper! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a beautiful, sunny card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Card Patterns this week! xx

Jayne said...

I love the card the colours are scrumptious