photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, September 25, 2009

Designer Highlight

I recently joined the RAK group on Splitcoast and have been overjoyed at already receiving a number of cards in the mail! There is nothing better than receiving a handmade card, especially when it's "just because" instead of for a birthday or holiday. It's made me realize the importance of being more diligent in sending out the bizillion cards I have to friends and family, just to say hi or to let them know I'm thinking about them. It's nice to think of someone smiling when they receive a card...And I wanted to highlight these ladies beautiful work, please go check out their blogs or galleries when you get a chance! This first beauty is from Stephanie and you can check out her blog here. I love the extra little details on this card, like the silver brads and tiny beads in the center of each flower. And it's flowers - my favorite! Great card! This next simply adorable little boy card is from Gloria. Isn't he so cute! And I love that this card is all boy, from the darling image to the jungle-themed paper. Fantastic! This next creation is from Debra, and she has an amazing gallery over at SCS. This is a simple layout, which I believe she CASE'd from someone on SCS, but it's really stunning. My camera doesn't really capture the depth of the colors but I love the images she used, great card! And she even stamped the envelope!
This last one, oh a tree image - my favorite, is from Carrie. You can see her SCS gallery here. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a fan of all things earth toned and scalloped so Carrie did a great job of capturing both of those elements in this card. Love it!
Thank you ladies for your beautiful cards! They all really made my day!! I can't wait to drop some of my own cards in the mail this weekend! Enjoy!

No comments: