photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, January 28, 2008

MIA


Sorry I've been "missing in action" lately! Things have been hectic and I'm afraid I haven't had time to do much stamping. Tonight's post is also going to be a quick one too because I am actually working on some projects that I need to finish up tonight. I will have a few new items to share later in the week, specifically my creation for this week's SALT challenge, which I had the pleasure of throwing out to the team, so be sure to check back for that project!

This is a card I made back in October for a friend's wedding anniversary....Super quick card that I made the evening before I was going to give her the card! Perfect card for her because her favorite colors are earth tones. All supplies are Stampin' Up! with the exception of that lovely brown velvet flower and yellow flowers (the yellow is actually a white flower that I sponged yellow), which is compliments of Maya Road, purchased from Papertreyink.

Enjoy and check back later this week for more new projects!!
Happy Creating!

1 comment:

artfulstampin said...

Love the colours you have choosen for this.