Without further delay...here is how to make a folded pocket card, which I used on my justjohanna card posted below!
1. Start with an 8.5" x 11" piece of cardstock. (Using double sided paper is especially nice!)
2. Fold the paper in half horizontally
3. Unfold and fold paper in half vertically
5. Pick one corner and fold the corner up, diagonally, until it meets the crease
6. Move to the corner diagonally opposite where you just made your last fold. Also fold that corner up diagonally but stop about an inch away from the crease.
7. Using your scissors cut crease (see photos for details):
8. With the larger diagonal fold in the upper left hand corner of your paper, fold the bottom right hand side of your paper (with the smaller diagonal fold) to the left.
9. Fold the larger diagonal fold forward so it's resting on top of the paper you just folded.10. Wrap the remaining piece of paper to the back of the card.
Now you can stuff the front two pockets with extra cards, photos, journal pages, or gift cards! This entire piece can be used as a stand alone card (you'd need to add adhesive to hold it together) or attached to a larger piece of cardstock. Fun stuff!!
Enjoy and happy folding!