photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Mixed Media Canvas - Spread Your Wings



See prize drawing info at the end of my post!

I can't believe it's already been a year and a half! My design time with The Crafters Workshop has come to an end over more than a year of designing with their amazing products. It's been a great ride! TCW has always had a special place in my heart. I sold their products when I owned a store and their stencils were the very first ones I used when I decided to try out this new art thing called mixed media. Not only do they consistently produce a wide variety of stencil designs, but last year they introduced an incredible line of mixed media products, including paints, gessos, modeling pastes, and more. A HUGE thanks to the entire TCW crew! Thank you for selecting me to be on your team and for providing me with enough products to last me a lifetime!

Above are a few photos of my last design team post. I also created a video walking you through my creative process. This was actually a really quick and easy project and it was fun to use some Prima products that have been tucked away in my stash for years. I hope you enjoy and please offer your support to TCW!

And since this is my last TCW design team post, leave a comment on this post by July 28 to be entered into a drawing for a set of free stencils! Be sure to leave your contact info so that I can reach you if you're the winner!

Happy Crafting!

Supplies:

1 comment:

Karene M from Australia said...

Hi Kim, I really enjoyed your video, and LOVE the finished piece - it is beautiful! You have given me some great ideas, thankyou!