photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

You Have My Heart

That's right...I made a scrapbook page!  I actually made four pages a few weeks ago, after spending an evening with some fellow crafters, aka scrapbookers.  I came home with a fun little kit full of paper and embellishments that was begging to be used.

I have a great frame hanging in my living room, which is made to showcase 12x12 scrapbook pages.  It's a great way to easily change your artwork!  I figured it was about time for me to create a few new pages for my frame, featuring my kids now vs. them four years ago!

Here are a few more shots of this page....super easy to create, just a bunch of layering of papers and adding embellishments.  A whole lotta love...just in time for Valentines!

Enjoy!
  Aren't those sweet tart brads to die for?!
 The chipboard pieces are super beefy...really thick.  I love them.  And I thought the paint swatch paper was so clever.  And those two cute boys...they're a-ok too...I think I'll keep 'em!

No comments: