photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Boo!

Hi folks! Welcome to another rainy day in the Northeast! Blech! It's a good day to stay in and craft! Too bad I've got one sicky kid and I'm off to work later this afternoon. Double blech! :-)

So today I'll share a happy Halloween page that I created for PSA Essentials. My October assignments included using the UBU Happy Halloween stamp set. Since we don't do much for Halloween and both of the stamp sets I used for this month's assignments screamed girl, I had to put out a plea to my friends for girlie Halloween pictures! A dear friend of mine offered up photos of her sweetie girl for my scrapbook pages!

To create this page I used designer paper in the background (from Wholly Scrap!) and used the colors in the paper to drive what colors I would use on the rest of the page. The green dot paper is from Bo Bunny and the orange paper has lovely glitter all over it..perfect for pictures of mermaids. The text in the background is actually the story of Sleepy Hallow, which is just printed out from my computer. The BOO! letters are from a pack of grunge letters that I covered with decorative paper. The first PSA Essential image that I used can be seen in the photo above; the little ghost and the Happy Halloween sentiment.

The second PSA Essentials image is shown above, the dressed up little girl, which I colored, cut out and attached with foam tape. The other pieces include a few stickers from Best Creations, Sparklets from Kaiser Craft, and the rossette is from a The Cat's Pajamas die.
Enjoy and be sure to check out the tons of stamp images from PSA...very fun stuff!

No comments: