photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Time Made Easy Project

I'm super excited about today's project, made using a template from My Time Made Easy. I've been chatting with Lauren about the possibility of me using her templates and stamps in my classes at Wholly Scrap! and she was on board with the idea! This is so exciting for me as I adore the MTME templates and stamps and think that these projects are going to be a big draw for the store's customers.
This is the first project we'll be creating, during out class tonight. This is the Fancy a Cuppa template and is seriously super easy to create and super fun! So many ideas for this type of project; perfect for housewarming gifts or a dinner gift. How about baby or bridal showers? I chose to go with a baking theme so I could dig in to my stash of vintage cooking paper from Kaiser Craft. (Next month I plan on incorporating Lauren's stamps with the template). I adore this paper and the fun retro colors. How about the lady holding the giant pie...too much fun!
Since my designer paper had a bunch of baking references I opted to fill my coffee cups with the supplies needed to bake chocolate chip cookies. And if I was giving this as a gift, I would include a coordinating recipe card, which this paper line happens to come with! I didn't even use stamps on the box, just cut out the many images from this darling paper and added a few tiny pearl accents. Easy peasy! Be sure to check out the My Time Made Easy web site for many more ideas! I'll be back early next month with a new project!

1 comment:

Denise Marzec said...

Totally gorgeous! LOVE those papers!