photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Campers Have S'more Fun

It's Digi Day over on the Sweet 'n Sassy Paper Craft Planet page and today I'm the host!! Today's challenge is "Let's Take it Outside" and you can win free goodies for participating in the challenge so check it out here!! For my nature-inspired (you all know I'm not really much of a nature person, right? The whole "bears" thing and all...) card I used two SNSS digi images; Campfire Goodies (the fish and the fire are part of this four-image set) and Campsite (the tent and outdoor scene). My images were colored with my trusty Copics and the entire scene has a home atop some fun s'more paper from Wholly Scrap. The ribbon is from SU! and that cute birdy button, it's chipboard, is from Little Yellow Bicycle. Click on over to the SNSS PCP page and join the fun!!

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Great coloring of a super-cute image.

For me, it's not the "bears thing", it's the "no toilet, running water" thing.

S'mores are almost a good reason to go camping. Almost.