photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Sweet Shop Challenge - SSS-43

It's time for a new Sweet Shop sketch challenge! And this week, we have a fun one! I love the scalloped half circle on this card. My card is a variation of the sketch...everything just seemed to fit better with this format. This bit 'ol piece of cake is part of the newly released chocolate-themed digi images from Sweet 'n Sassy. I used some of the images on a card posted last week and this cake is another one of the images included in the Chocoholic set. I made a little plate for my cake slice and although it's not easily seen in this photo, I lined the place in a gold glitter. The paper is from K& Co. Be sure to hop on over to The Sweet Shop to check out all the other wonderful DT creations! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute!! I need cake - lol!

JenMarie said...

Oh so yummy!

Psst ~ I've got a giveaway on my blog...a new release ippity set!
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,586581,00.html