photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, February 25, 2010

CardPatterns Sketch Challenge #52

I decided to play along with the CardPatterns sketch challenge this week, using some brand new imaginisce paper that I picked up at Wholly Scrap this week. (The one downside to working at a scrapbook store is that you get first dibs on all the new stuff!) Here's the sketch: And here's my take on the sketch! This paper line, called Live Loud, is filled with wonderful band-inspired images, a perfect match with my "Rock On" guitar and sentiment from Unity. Instead of using small squares at the top and bottom of my card, I decided to add some hardware...a must for a rock 'n roll inspired card! :-)
I'll have to take some pictures of the entire imaginisce Live Loud line to share...Oh, I should mention that I have the ability to ship product from the store to out-of-state customers so...if you have any special paper or supply requests, let me know! Enjoy today's card and check back tomorrow for a Sweet 'n Sassy challenge card! Hey, it's a week full of challenges - love that!

5 comments:

Micki said...

oh this is awesome. I never seem to create too many 'masculine' or boy themed cards. This totally rocks :-)

Nancy said...

WOW!
Very Cool Card!!!

Beth said...

LOVE. This. Card! Fantastic layout and super cute details!!

Kathi said...

Cute card. I'll have to check out that paper. :D

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Hi Kim!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful art!
Please come by and visit me to see what I've been up to!

God Bless!