photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Keep it Simple Sunday

Today's Tip: Create a mat and frame with beautiful paper and Nestibilities!
Today's card is a bit of a twist...I used a Papertreyink sentiment stamp for the center of my card and some darling, tiny round stamps to create the 'wreath' around the sentiment. The stamps are from a wonderful little Etsy store, Norajane. However, I did not buy stamps from this store...I purchased two wonderful pillows and when my pillows arrived I was pleasantly surprised to find that three little stamps has magically made their way in to my package. Now how did Ms. Norajane know that I was a stamper? ;-) (Aren't the pillows darling!! As it that sweet face!) To create my card I stamped the sentiment and then used the small stamps to create a circle around the saying. I used three different colors for each stamp. Then I used a die cut and a piece of designer paper to create the top layer of the card. A circle was next cut out of the center, the sentiment, etc. was added behind the circle, and a frame was added around the opening. This entire section was adhered to the card with foam tape. Head on over to Norajane's Etsy store to check out her amazing pillows and adorable stamps! And enjoy today's Keep it Simple card!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Cool pillows and of course that face peeking out is so sweet! :)