photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

How A*Muse-ing!

Last year for Christmas my husband bought me a set of A*Muse stamps. I'm not sure where he found the set but I was A*Mused that he purchased such a popular line of stamps for me since I'm pretty sure he doesn't know one stamp manufacturer from another! This set of acrylic stamps is called Animal Wishes and comes with a number of adorable animals and sentiments. And a year has gone by without me ever even opening the package! How sad is that! Even worse, I came across the set while I was cleaning out my cabinets in preparation of our move, tucked way in the back. Poor neglected stamps! In my effort to use more of what I have, instead of buying new, I decided to ink up my cute stamp set and make a few cards. This is the first one I created, using this charming frog and happy day sentiment. Since our son's birthday is coming up in a month, I thought this would make an adorable third birthday card for him. Not that three year old can really appreciate the art of a handmade card! LOL! All supplies, other than the stamps and tiny rhinestones in the frog's crown, which are from Taylored Expressions, are from Stampin' Up! Why not challenge yourself to search for and use those forgotten stamps this week...You never know what you're going to find! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jodi Collins said...

This is toad-ally adorable Kim (sorry...I had to do it! LOL!). LOVE your layout with the 3 and that little frog is SO super cute!!! Way to go using those forgotten stamps!!