photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Or a Tree!

Here's the last card in my "what can you make out of that" series! Gee, it's a series now! LOL! This is my tree made from the Odd Bird Planet floral border stamp (I should really find out the actual name of this stamp, shouldn't I?!) For the tree, I stamped the image twice on kraft cardstock and then colored and cut out the images. Using dimensional tape, I was able to create a bit of depth to the tree leaves. The tree trunk was created by cutting a trunk shape out of a a patterened stamp. The background behind the tree was created by sponging different color inks around and over a torn piece of paper. Again, papers are from K&Co. Loved working with this paper pack - beautiful colors and patterns! All those earthy colors that I just love to work with! Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Godelieve said...

Fabulous tree! I didn't think of a tree when I saw the floral border stamp, but it's perfect! Great card!

Anonymous said...

Your tree is just so cute!

Unknown said...

Oh Kim this is just lovely!! Beautiful!

Hazel said...

Stunningly beautiful - love the colouring used.

deb said...

This is beautiful (love that wreath one below it too.) So good to hear from you! :) Hope you had a great summer.