photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Little Stampin' Up!

I feel like it's been ages since I played with my Stampin' Up! stamps and even longer since I posted something created with my neglected SU! goodies! This card was actually made ages ago, maybe over a year, and I've never posted it (at least I hope I haven't and I'm being affected by some sort of memory loss!). This card has a whole lot of layers and weighs about 12 pounds...ok, probably only a few ounces, but it sure is heavy! If memory serves me correctly, and it probably doesn't, this layout is from some SU! publication. It's a great layout, easy to assemble, and I should use this again sometime...The only stamping that was done is on the third layer in where I used SU!'s floral background, topped by canvas background stamps and the main floral image. The flower is from a set called Heartfelt Greetings and it's one of my favorites! A bunch of aging on the card because I can't seem to separate myself from my sponges and brown ink pad. Speaking of Stampin' Up! I'm going to be incorporating some general info on promotions, classes, etc. into my blog (as well as posting a huge stamp sale to clear out my retired sets!) so if you like SU! products, check back often. Don't worry if you're in another state or even country, very soon SU! will be offering online ordering - yippee!! I'll also post info on my upcoming classes, just once a month, and if something interests you I'd be more than happy to send anyone supplies and instructions from the classes....you could be a virtual attendee! That's it for me tonight folks...I'm off to get a wee bit of stamping done! I just received some very juicy, secret packages from my friend Johanna over at Odd Bird Planet...ohhh, am I going to have some fun stuff to share over the next few weeks...maybe I'll offer up a sneak peek over the weekend...don't you just love the suspense?! :-) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely - very elegant!! :)

Hazel said...

This is such a classy card - love it. Look forward to seeing your sneaky peeks!