photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me!


My favorite ride at Disneyworld? Pirates of the Caribbean. One of my all time favorite movies? Pirates of the Caribbean. One of my favorite justjohanna images? Al dressed up like a pirate! How cute is my little owl sporting his pirate hat? Don't ya just wanna git yer hands on him and ink 'em up? :-) (This said in my best pirate voice...)

Card is fairly simple...SU!'s basic brown served as a base for my card, layered with a swirly embossed, aged, and pierced piece of pumpkin pie cardstock (the swirls are like water, aren't they?). I don't recall the manufacturer for the polka dot paper but I love it - heck, I love polka dots! My fabulous sentiment (one of my favs that can be colored in!) is layered on a few coordinating pieces of cardstock and Pirate Al is hanging out on top, declaring his desire to live life on the open sea, huntin' for buried treasure!

Check back in tomorrow ye landlubbers for more pirate cards....Aye....

1 comment:

Godelieve said...

Your pirate cards are so cute!!