photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Saturday, October 6, 2007

WMCD - Shabby Chic Challenge Two

Try some sewing on your card! I totally stink at sewing, can you tell? But I love the lines all crooked and going every which way...it's so...Shabby Chic! And how about that paper? It's so yummy that I couldn't even bare to cover it up with an image! My only stamping? The justjohanna "thanks ever so" stamp!

This card was created with a chocolate chip card base, which was then layered with a very pale pink. The floral paper was sewn onto the pink and then the edges were aged, of course! I added the lime green paper under the floral, along with two antique brads. The beautiful two-tone ribbon was added across the top of the card with another piece of antique hardware that is holding my sentiment.

The challenge this time around...if you're still up for creating another card in under an hour....Try sewing! If you don't have access to a sewing machine then go for using floral paper and only a sentiment to create your card.

Don't forget to leave a comment with a link back to your creation!! That's the way to get entered into the drawing for prizes! Speaking of prizes...here's the 11pm EST prize:
A marker, with fine tip and paint brush ends, a stamp (says "sweet stuff"), and a package of black hemp twine!

Sew sweet!!




1 comment:

Tania said...

I loved these challenges soooooo much... I did them all three.
Please take a look here