photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Saturday, September 29, 2007

World Making Card Day Extravaganza!

Just Johanna is hosting a huge World Making Card Day event (on 10/6...just in case you didn't know)! :-) Click on the button on the right hand side of my blog to get all the juicy details!! Most of the design team will be hosting their own challenges during the day on their respective blogs. My time slot is from 9pm - midnight EST. I'll create a number of cards, or other items, that will be posted during my three hour time-slot. I'll then ask visitors to join me in making their own creations, which must be made and posted during the same three-hour time period. You'll then post a comment, with a link back to your creation. **NOTE** You'll need to check in at 9pm EST on 10/6 to find out what my challenge will be...it's top secret until then! :-) The best part? Everyone who participates will be entered into a drawing for a number of Just Johanna gift certificates (top prize is a $250 gift certificate!!) and I will also be giving away prizes during my challenge as well!! Check out all the details on the JJ message board and mark the date and time on your calendar! I can't wait for the big day or to see all the wonderful things I know you will all create!! Happy Card Making!!

No comments: