photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, September 23, 2007

New Images Released from Just Johanna!

Johanna just released a "wicked" set of Fall and Halloween images! They will be ready for shipment in about two weeks. Run, don't walk, to the web site to check out all of her delightful "concoctions!"

Now, I confess that I'm not much of a Halloween person...don't actually do a darn thing on Halloween...well, outside of maybe pick up a big 'o bag of chocolate for little 'ol me! :-) However, I simply could not resist using the very cute phrase, shown above, to create a card! And it is paired perfectly with three little Belle's all dressed up in their finest Halloween garb.

How about that patterned paper, it's by Reminisce? Isn't it yummy? Love that it's a Fall paper but uses a vivid purple with the traditional Fall colors. The paper, which is double-sided (both sides shown on this card) was the springboard for all the colors I used on this card. I used SU!'s Elegant Eggplant as the main color and then layered the patterned paper on top.

I've seen this "filmstrip" technique a few times and thought it would be a fun element with my little Belle's. The strip is created by punching three squares, trimming the punched piece, and then using SU's spiral punch along both sides. It was a little tricky getting the squares lined up so that the strip wasn't too large for the card but I got the right size after a few tries.

My birdies are colored with Copic Markers (oh man, I love them!), cut out and adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals. My "tweet" saying is simply cut out, layered onto black cardstock and adhered with more dimensionals. I added the photo hanger and ribbon as an afterthought but really like the added touch of the purple ribbon.

More fun stuff and more new images coming tomorrow so check back!! And don't forget to click on over to the Just Johanna site to see all of the new goodies!!

Happy Sunday!

Supplies:
Plain cardstock, embellishments, ribbon by
Stampin' Up!
Patterend paper by Reminisce
All stamps by Just Johanna
Inks by Copic Marker

3 comments:

emilia in Taiwan said...

this is very impresive!! "filmstrip" & Belle!!

Anonymous said...

oh this is super cute! I love peeking Belle:)

Julie Prichard said...

This is fantastic!!