photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, July 16, 2007

Summer Fun

I'm participating in a scrapbooking shoebox swap next week and this is the project I'm bringing for my swap. It's not easy for me to keep the design simple enough for folks to create in a short amount of time. I think that everyone is going to be cranky that they need to cut out all the letters for the title! **giggle**

The layout for both pages started from sketches I found on Splitcoast but both designs were significantly altered by the time I finished. Outside of the time required to cut out the letters, everything else was fairly straight-forward and simple. I do actually plan on adding pictures to these pages, just haven't gotten around to it yet! Below are close up photos of the two individual pages.


Hope everyone has a safe and cool summer week...and happy creating!

Supplies:
All supplies by
Stampin' Up!

No comments: