- I have an unrealistic fear of bears. Hey, I'm from NY, we don't have any wild life there....well none that walk on four legs! Now I'm in the country (country for me) and there are bears in our state. I've heard the stories about them being found wandering down a street or in a backyard (there was actually one spotted just down the street from us last year) and I don't want anything to do with them! LOL! This is also why you'll never find me hiking or camping without some sort of firearm! ha ha ha
- About 10 years ago I was seriously bitten by a friend's 150 pd. Bullmastif dog. It was nasty...the dog was nasty! I'm now very cautious about large dogs, which I never was before. Maybe that explains my bear fear...I don't want to get bitten by any animal larger than a mosquito!
- I took three years of French in high school and all I can say now in French is, "do you speak French?" :-)
- I played the flute throughout junior high and high school and was in the marching and concert bands. Still have the flute and pull it out every now and then but, like French, I don't remember much!
- I adore Seinfeld....Have most of the shows on tape and confess that I use lines from the show on a regular basis!
- I used to sing in a church choir and was once even in a concert where I managed to completely forget the words to my big solo!! LOL!
- I was in a commerical when I was about 10. My Mom worked for an eye doctor that wanted to produce a commercial promoting his practice. Since my Mom and I both had glasses from his office we were filmed walking to the car from the house. I actually saw it on TV once. It was on late at night, during the "Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman" show. (How's that for aging myelf! Tell me if you remember that show!!)
That's it! I won't tag anyone since it seems most folks have done this already but if you haven't and want to share, please do, and leave me a comment with a link back to your blog! Enjoy the weekend!!