photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, February 2, 2018

Distress Oxide Backgrounds Featuring Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps




Greetings friends! Welcome to the newest release from Sweet 'n Sassy! This month we have release six new stamps sets and some brand new printables (these are SO cool!). (I'll be sharing my printable project next week!) 

My cards feature the new What a Savior stamp set, which includes eight sentiments, four of them jumbo sized, and five floral images. You can see the full set of stamps below. 
This week's video and project features three tri-fold cards, each showcasing a Distress Oxide technique. On each of my cards, I'll demonstrate three different quick and easy ways to add Distress Oxide ink to card fronts. I'll also show you how to create an easy frame utilizing simple shaped dies. Be sure to watch the video below for the step-by-step instructions, and if interested in products click on the links below the supplies title. Enjoy and happy crafting!



Supplies:

1 comment:

Lagene said...

WOWZERS! Beautiful cards! Thanks so much for your Distress Oxide Inks video!