photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Mixed Media Home Decor - Joggles & Frank Morrow Promotion

Oh my, crafty friends I am so excited about today's project! Joggles has just received a shipment of Frank Morrow metal embellishments and they are to die for! These are heavy duty metal pieces, and they are huge...perfect for art journals and home decor projects. I had such a blast creating with these pieces and I can't wait to share my project video, which you can check out below. Once you watch the video, be sure to head to the Joggles blog to see the all of the art created by the design team. Enjoy and happy crafting!

1 comment:

wendy vecchi said...

what a darling home decor piece! super cool!