photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Chirp

A quick and easy tag I created when Dina Wakley first released her new paints and those sweet Scribbly bird stamps, which are nearly impossible to find now.  Darn!  They were big sellers!  Dina demo'd a tag in a video and this was my take...

I created the background by using a brush and a combination of Turquoise, Sky, and Night paint to color the background.  I then used my fav Classic Words stencil, from Wendy, to add another layer, along with a spritz of Dylusions White Linen through the Canvas stencil.  The birdie was stamped on a separate piece of cardstock and colored with paint.  The text created a branch for the bird to stand on; this kept him from looking like he was floating.  I then just added the tweet and chirp and a few more text circles.

Enjoy!

No comments: