photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, January 25, 2013

Snapshots Mini Album


 
Hi friends and welcome to my sorely neglected blog...Seriously, I need more crafty time in my life!  Well...this past weekend, I took advantage of some extra free time that I did have and decided to put together a darling mini album kit, the Snapshot eKit, which was created by Mary-Ann Maldonado, and offered by eclectic Paperie.

Oh, I created a little video on the process of putting together this album.  It's a great way to see all of the goodies included in the kit!
I am a huge fan of mini albums, especially onces that I don't have to create from scratch!  I love kits because you get everything needed to create the mini album and you get full directions.  Only assembling is required...Oh yeah, talk about finishing a complete album in just about two hours!  Love that!
This kit contains an album, in the Smash book style, from Amy Tangerine.  And this is the cutest album I have ever seen!  Seriously, so cute...The album is filled with pages of every size and style.  Vellum type pages, tickets, scallop pages...I was giddy once I opened the album and checked out all the goodness inside.
 And all of the contents, stickers, die cuts, and paper are from American Crafts.  Amercian Crafts produces darling, high quality products and I loved every little bit of the goodies found in the kit.  You know what I loved the most?  The washi tape!  Washi tape holding photos and little pieces of decorative paper...how fun it that!  (Forgive that crazy glare on my photo!)
 Mary-Ann even includes items like toothpicks in her kits...So you can make your own banners, of course!  All you need to finish the albums is a paper cutter, adhesive, and foam tape!  Easy peasy! 

And for this album, I found photos from 2008 that have just been collecting dust in my studio.  These photos are from a trip our family took to NY....my kiddies were so little and it was so much fun to go through this photos again and finally get them into an album!
Seriously, look at those smoochie faces!  Ugh...they grow up too fast!!  This album even has an envelope stitiched into the center...perfect for keeping track of little mementos.  And I love the map paper...isn't that great for vacation photos?
Looking for a way to create a quick and easy mini album?  Check out all of our eKits, dust off those photos, and get them into an album!  And save 10% on all our eKits, from now until 1/29, just use code KIT10 when checking out!
 
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Erin Smetak said...

What a sweet book! I've never done a mini album! Yours turned out so cute!

krishna said...

cuteeee!!!
http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com/