photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Be Blessed

Happy New Year!  After taking a week long hiatus from blogging I'm back to a regular schedule this week.  During the holidays, I had a great opportunity to spend a lot of time crafting and I'm excited to share my projects over the next few weeks. 

Later this week, Sweet 'n Sassy will begin sneak peeks for the January release.  Lots of great stamp sets this release, can't wait!  And this Thursday, January 3, I'd be sharing a challenge project on the eclectic Paperie blog.  We are announcing two new monthly challenges this year and I can't wait to see what everyone creates!  Be sure to check the eP blog on Thursday for all of the details!

As for today's card, I've had the brand new Poppy Patch D'Lites sitting on my desk for weeks and I finally broke it out of the package last week.  I kept it all white (love this style) and very clean and simple...isn't this fun?  And that sentiment...a tiny sneak peek of the upcoming Sweet 'n Sassy release.

Enjoy and be sure to check out all of the D'Lites in the eP store...specials on all Spellbinders dies...all day, every day!

No comments: