photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stationary Box

Hey there blog friends! Today I have a super fun project to share with you...It's a stationary box and I demonstrated how to make this last weekend at a Wholly Scrap! class. It this not the greatest project! It would make a wonderful gift...maybe as a housewarming gift...You can find the complete directions on how to create this project on Splitcoaststampers. Just insert "box" into the search engine in the Resourse section. To start, the above photo is of the outside of the box. I used a SU! set for this project...this set is one of my favorites! This darling paper is from Creative Imaginations and the velvet ribbon is from American Crafts.
Here's the inside of the box, which holds a pen, pocket for stamps, mini note or address book, and pockets for tags, gift cards, and full size cards. (There is also plenty of room for envelopes)
The note cards...the design is the same on all of the cards and these measure 3" x 3.25". I used a few Nestibilities and SU! punches for the cut outs.
The tags...can I just tell you how much I love this ribbon...It's such a great color combo with the pink and red of the paper. These are standard tags that you can pick up at any Staples or other office supply store.
And here are the cards...Again, they were all the same with the exception of the sentiment, which I changed on each card. I kept the design very simple since we were mass producing to till the pocket. Doesn't that look like fun? You should try this project yourself...it's fairly easy and should take about two hours to complete. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Oh my goodness Kim, this is gorgeous!! I wonder if I could figure it out...I wish I could have been in your class:)

Kathi said...

This project is absolutely, positively gorgeous. I love the papers you used and I adore that velvet ribbon (you enabler you!).