photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Give it up for OBP and Flair!

OBP and Flair....kind of sounds like some hip club and the opening act, doesn't it? ;-) Well OBP (Odd Bird Planet) stamps are like totally hip man and Flair paper is the perfect partner! Here are another set of cards I created using OBP stamps and the "Ocean" paper collection from Flair. This set of paper also included some very fun stickers! More details below:

My first card features Ms. Priscilla enjoying her beach time hanging out in the bird bath. I think our sneaky kitty might be trying to nab herself a late afternoon snack...she looks so innocent, doesn't she?! LOL! Priscilla and her bath have been colored with Copics and her collar, although not so noticeable in the photo, has been dotted with pink rhinestones. The circle image on the green paper is also a stamp from OBP. Accessories are from SU!

Next in line we have shady Al peddling his ice cream cupcakes on the beach. When I went to the beach in NY, there were always these muscle bound men walking around the beach carrying huge coolers and yelling, "fudgie wudgie bars, get your fugie, wudgie bars here..." I think Al might be one of those guys...only this time he's found himself a sweet ride with an umbrella. No more lugging the cooler around the hot beach! ;-) Al's umbrella and cart have been paper pieced with some of the Ocean collection paper, he has been colored with Copics, and his way cool shades have been embossed to give them a bit of shine. The rest of the bike (and Al) have been colored with Copics and I stamped and cut out all of those teeny, tiny cupcakes and layered them in the basket. And because Al is from NY, I had to add just a touch of bling to each corner of the card.

And lastly, we have a dainty goldfish hanging out in her bowl looking for a little love...She seems to have a lot to offer; a lovely home filled with embossed water, some green vegetation, and she even blows rhinestone bubbles! This girl's got it all goin' on!

I hope you enjoyed our journey through today's OBP and Flair cards! I know I enjoyed making them and sharing them with you!!

Have a wonderful Monday!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very neat card! Looks like a fun kit!

Heather Grow said...

Super cute. I love the one with Al and the baked goods.

Cathrine StClair said...

Very cute cards. I love Al peddling the cupcakes too!

Kathi said...

Those are great. I don't know which I like best!

I can't believe you handcut and placed all those tiny cupcakes! Wow!

Thanh Vo said...

Very fun cards, Kim!