photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fly Away With Me

Well...not me personally...but I think that might be what one bird is saying to the other bird on tonight's card. :-) This week I'll be sharing a few cards I created using only two stamps and paper from K&Co. This is my first card, showing the images, the bird and the floral border you see on the strip of kraft paper running behind the framed birds. The next few cards will demonstrate how to use these same images to create new images...humm...it's magic...be sure to check back... All of the papers used on this card are from K&Co, one of my favorite paper companies and both images are from justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet. The creation of this card is fairly straight forward so no lengthy explanation tonight. The chipboard frame is from SU! and has been covered in K&Co paper from the same paper pack. The bird image was stamped twice, colored with Copics, cut out and adhered inside the frame on dimensional tape. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Really nice card, Kim. The brown is so pretty. Like you, I love K&co

emilia in Taiwan said...

This is wonderful! Even these images are not new.... you still give a fresh and wonderful new look on them. :)