This week is was Gillian's turn to set the challange on the SALT blog and she chose "His Presence."
- Having a real relationship with God, as a daughter or son has with their earthly Father, through Christ - "The Lord is my Shepard, I shall not want..."
- God's providence - "He makes me to lie down in green pastures...He leads me beside still waters..."
- Forgiveness through Christ - "He restores my soul..."
- God's glory - "For His name's sake..."
- God's protection and comfort in times of great distress - "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me..."
- God's blessings - "My cup runs over..."
- Being in God's presence - "And I will dwell in the house of the Lord"
Only by God's grace - not because of anything in ourselves - are we able to anticipate the joyful experience of dwelling in the presence of our Savior, Jesus Christ, forever and ever!
Oh yeah...the card details...this is an ATC that I created for the challenge using some delicious new (well, new for me) Crate paper - love, love, love the cream and black! This is the second ATC I've created for the SALT blog and you know what...I just might start a collection! Ohhhh...fun!! The stamp set is a brand new one from Stampin' Up! that I adore! I was excited about inking it up for the first time tonight!!
As we do each challenge, the design team have created some beautiful pieces and we'd love to have you to join in with us. Post your piece onto your blog, with a link to SALT, then come and leave us a comment with your link so we can come and share your art.