photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my new blog! While visiting you'll view some of my hand stamped creations, such as greeting cards, scrapbook pages, and an occasional 3-D project. Feel free to leave a comment, they're always appreciated, or sign up for automatic notification of new posts by entering your email address in the "Update" section on the right. Lots of good stuff to be posted over the next few weeks so please check back often! Happy Creating!

3 comments:

Estivalia said...

Hi! Welcome to the bloggin world, were I am also very new myself :)

I'll be reading you :)

http://paper-leisure.livejournal.com

Gillian said...

Kim love your banner for your new blog, looks GORGEOUS!

Kimberly White said...

Welcome welcome! Looking forward to seeing your creations! Love your banner! kimberly