photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, April 16, 2018

So Matcha Set from Ellen Hutson







**Correction from video** The sentiments stamped on the red card stock are from the Wasabi set, not the Good Fortune set.
Hello crafty friends! I'm excited to be back with a new project featuring stamps and dies designed by Julie Ebersole and sold by Ellen Hutson. I first saw these stamps in March while watching a Jennifer McQuire video (thanks for the enabling, Jennifer! LOL!). I finished the video and promptly purchased every stamp and die set as part of this release!

Julie was inspired to create these stamps and dies after spending a month in Japan, and not only am I a huge sushi fan, but I am also partial to the Asian culture, food, and people. My oldest is planning on taking Japanese in high school, I have a friend who lived for many years in Taiwan, one who spent many months in Hong Kong and studied Mandarin (I even know a few words!), one who lives in China right now, a friend who minored in Chinese in college, and another friend who adopted two sweet babies from China! Really, there was no way I couldn't buy all of these stamps...it was my duty! **giggle**

I have a video for you that walks you through the production of each card and the tag as well as demonstrate how I created the faux wood wall that served as a background for my three cards. Links to the supplies I used are below the video. Enjoy and happy crafting!




Supplies:



No comments: