photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, January 30, 2017

Craft Supplies for Sale - Heavily Discounted!


Grab bags for sale!

I'm doing a major clean in my craft room and thanks to very generous design teams and owning a store, I have more products that I can fit into one room! 

I'm selling 11 grab bags (aka boxes) that will include the following:

-3 12x12 stencils (The Crafters Workshop)

-2 6x6 stencils (The Crafters Workshop)

-3-4 stamp sets (Sweet 'n Sassy, Wendy Vecchi, others)

-bag of paints, sprays, and other mediums (5-6 bottles each) (Distress, Dylusions, Art Anthology, and more)

-1-2 sheets of alphabet stickers

-3-4 embellishment packs

-1 sheet of grunge paper

-Some boxes include a die or embossing folder

The majority of the stencils are unused, but a few have paint on them. The stamp sets are mostly used, a few new ones are included. Some of the paints/sprays have been used, but I tried to include only ones that were almost full. The sticker and embellishment packs are incomplete, meaning some of the product has been used.

The retail value of these products is approximately $100 and I'm selling these boxes for $39.95 + shipping. Please note that I live on the east coast so shipping to the west coast could cost $10 or more. All sales are final, there are no exchanges or refunds, and you purchase these boxes with the understanding that some products are used.

If interested, please email me at ksdm@comcast.net and I will send you a Paypal invoice. You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay, credit card payments are accepted.

Thanks for giving some of my beloved products a new home! Happy Crafting!


No comments: