photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, October 14, 2016

Sweet 'n Sassy Release Day - How Tweet

Hi all! Time for a brand new stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy! This week's featured set is How Tweet...and seriously, how 'tweet' is this little bird image?! Love him! 

My card is a super quick and easy card and features a fun sentiment idea that I lifted from Jennifer McQuire (you can see her video here). While my card differs from hers, I loved the way that she repeatably stamped the sentiment to create a background. 

I used a variety of blue Distress Inks for the sentiment and just eyeballed the placement. My birdie and clouds were stamped on scrap cardstock, and colored with Copic markers. I used foam tape to pop them up on the card and create dimension. The tiny hearts were stamped directly onto the cardstock, and also colored with Copics. I then added a bit of shimmer and glossy accents to the hearts and bird's cheeks to finish the card.

I hope you enjoyed my quick and easy project! You could use them same sentiment idea to create so many wonderful backgrounds..give it a try!

Also, be sure to stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy store to grab this brand new set!

No comments: