photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Monday, December 8, 2014

Sweet 'n Sassy Featured Stamps of 2014 - The Future

Happy Monday!  Today Sweet 'n Sassy is continuing their month long celebration, featuring a select group of sets.  (Hit the SNSS blog to see more goodies!)  My card features the sentiment set, The Future.  This set includes 10 sentiments for only $15!  What a great deal!

  I used a whole bunch of other sets on my card (why use just one?!) today.  The text background, over the grey polka dot paper is the Friendship Script background set.  This is a stamp that I use again and again...it's such a great image to use as an accent or background.  Love it!  I also framed my sentiment using the Decorative Frames stamp set.  I adore being able to add aa edge design to the frame...how divine!  Finally, I couldn't create a card without including some butterflies so I die cut three of these beauties, using the Majestic Monarchs die set and then used the matching stamps to decorate.  (I just die cut the butterflies out of a piece of scrap paper that was already inked).  The velvet flower and stick pins are from Maya Road.

Hope you enjoyed today's card!  Be sure to check back tomorrow or a new mixed media 3-D project, Wednesday is the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop (LOTS of prizes up for grabs), Thursday I'll be sharing a card featuring some fun mixed media techniques, and Friday Sweet 'n Sassy will be featuring another set!  Lots of action on the blog this week...don't miss the fun!

No comments: