Looking for a great storage idea for your Wendy Vecchi stamp sets? Look no further than the Large Stamp Storage Binder! Wendy introduced these amazing binders, created using her famous art parts material (aka the heaviest chipboard you've ever seen), her new stamp, stencil, and art journal covers are the perfect solution for storing all of your Studio 490 products (or for creating an awesome journal!)
Here's my cover, in all it's decorated glory! I confess that I didn't take step-by-step photos but I'll share my process below.
- Start by adding color to the binder base. I used a combination of Distress Paint (Tumbled Glass) and Perfect Pearls mist. I like to add the paint and then spritz with water to make the paint even more fluid. I just used my fingers to spread the paint around and to get rid of all any lines. The Perfect Pearls were lightly misted over the piece once the paint was dry.
- I used a few stencils (Tiny Circles, Add a Stencil, and Classic Words) to add more design.
- My little houses were created using an older Tim Holtz die. I just use scraps of designer paper and dictionary pages for the roofs.
- The houses were decorated using stamps, Vintage Mesh and Pricing Chart. Of course all edges were aged with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink (the best and only brown ink in my book!)
- All of the little metal pieces and ribbons on my houses were just odds and ends that I had left over from other projects. The little words are from the Chit Chat sticker set.
- The banner and flower are left over Art Parts from the Banners and Just Flowers sets. I just colored with Distress Inks and stamped a sentiment with Archival Ink. (The butterfly was already created and in my stash).
- Before I attached all of my pieces, I stamped that two fab swirls (the My Kind of Art has great swirls) to act as smoke coming from my imaginary chimney.
If you're looking for a beautiful storage option for your Wendy Vecchi stamps I can highly recommend her new storage binders. And it's sure to be the prettiest storage solution on your shelves!!