Welcome to day 4 of our September feature Blog Hops!
How about this idea of using cork on a card? LOVE it! (Wish I'd thought of it but it was inspired by a few projects I came across in a magazine...) I created the cork frame by layering two Spellbinders dies (one inside the other) before cutting them out. I then colored, with Copics, my image, cut it out and attached it to the frame. And that sentiment fit perfectly inside the frame...bonus!
- Stamp set includes 2 images and 13 sentiments and scripture verses
- Set measures approximately 4" x 6"
- The manger image measures approximately 2 1/4" x 2 1/2"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Stamp set - $15
- Die set - $8.25
- Bundle ($23.25 value) - $21
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away (6) $15 store credits (1 winner will be chosen from each of the 6 blog hops).
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, September 13th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage by Monday, September 16th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!