photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Quick and Easy Christmas Cards

I'll start out the month of December by sharing a few holiday stamping ideas. Can anyone believe that Christmas is literally just around the corner! I have purchased one gift...boy, am I going to be busy over the next few weeks! LOL! Today, I'd like to share a few quick Christmas card designs that would be perfect for mass producing. Not that I have ever made my own cards for the holidays! If I did they wouldn't make it into the mail until Easter! However, I have a number of stamping friends that create their own cards each year and for those folks I put together these designs to share during a recent workshop. (BTW - If anyone has an interest in purchasing card kits, complete with stamp set and pre-cut cardstock, feel free to contact me at ksdm@comcast.net for further details) All of these cards were created using the same Stampin' Up! set and coordinating colors. These were such easy designs that I was able to make all three is under a half hour...now that is a "Christmas miracle" as it usually takes me an hour to make one card! ;-) Enjoy and I'll be back this week with more holiday gift giving and decorating ideas!

2 comments:

Godelieve said...

Terrific cards Kim!

Hazel said...

I love these, Kim - they might be quick and easy, but the results are very classy and professional.