photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

From the Archives

Since it has been ages since I last stamped (**GASP** I really need to prioritize my life!) I decided to look through my files to find a photo I had not yet shared. I think I found something...This is a card I made for my dear friend Gillian and I don't think I never posted it because, at the time, I didn't want to ruin the surprise. :-) I also thought this would be a fun card to post as I'm using that same yummy Crate paper that I used in my last post! I adore this pattern!!

The "wreath" was created by using the outside edge of a chipboard flower, which I inked with some nice warm colors. The velvet flowers are from Papertreyink. The smaller ones were white and I was able to add some ink to change the color. The larger flower was already brown. The leaf is a Stampin' Up! image that I just colored, aged, and bent to look more realistic. The gorgeous wide ribbon is also from SU!

Happy Creating!

1 comment:

Marnie said...

Beautiful card! I hope you get to stamp soon!