photo kime5_zps3df5231d.png  photo kime6_zpsa90859c6.png  photo kime7_zps9d2ef86d.png  photo kime9_zpsb23b4278.png

Friday, April 20, 2012

Welcome Home

I have a fun scrapbook layout to share with you today! This is a layout I created for PSA Essentials and it was a "pick your own theme" assignment so I was excited to be able to finally scrapbook a few photos of my sweet boys from last year.
This is a two-page layout featuring photos from our small local airport as the boys waited for me to return from a trip to Ohio (for a Stamping Around event). I used darling paper from Echo Park on these pages since the colors and patterns were just perfect for little boys. The paper layout is fairly simple, just a large scallop border (die from Papertreyink), a large band of paper through the center of both pages, and a ticket die (from The Cat's Pajamas) on the bottom of the page.
I added a few brads here and there, like the addition of a hard, metal object on a mostly white page. Add a bit of "boy" to the pages! I stamped a few cute airplanes and a Business Trip sentiment, both from PSA Essentials for the pages. Both airplanes were attached with foam tape (I embossed both planes with clear embossing powder too for a little shine) and I added a dotted trail for both planes (the trail is from a PTI stamp set). Felt clouds were a sweet addition, the cloud die is from Sweet 'n Sassy and the EP paper pack came with some stickers so I was able to use those to create the date.
The second page features my journaling, which I typed on the computer and then cut out each line to attach individually. This is one of my favorite type of journaling! I added a few more clouds and brads to page two as well before putting gluing on the rest of my photos!
For more info on this page and/or PSA Essentials stamps, visit their blog and enjoy!

No comments: